List:       phpauction
Subject:    [PHPAUCTION] Work 4 You! php/mysql wizard (re: Peter)
From:       --pe-- <a () aaaiii ! com>
Date:       2001-08-19 13:49:46

> Hello Pryden,

this is no offer to participate in the programming.
On this mailing list are some top PHP programmers,
better for PHP & MySQL than me. - But:

I am working since years in this field for all variants
of contents sales with combined traditional and
Web distribution channels, adapted marketing
tools, various sales concepts for the different
contents types and market segments.
More than 1 megabyte of condensed
software libraries has been developed over
the years to deal with all aspects.
[Also PHP & MySQL -aware.]

Is some part of this experience useful, too?
a@aaafff.com     Peter    AAA TOP FINANCE