List:       phpauction
Subject:    [PHPAUCTION] Lincense issue
From:       Gianluca Baldo <webmaster () albasoftware ! com>
Date:       2000-04-29 18:21:21

Hi all,
moreu posted a message into the forum regarding the license:
The only reason I changes to GNU is because some people criticized my
first choice of the BDS.
I am not so familiar with open source licenses to know the REAL
implication of the different possible choices. For this reason I
posted some request to the list to have some suggestions but I got no
answer.

So please, anyone's opinion will be really appreciated.

Regards,

        Gianluca

--
ALBASOFTWARE