List:       php4beta
Subject:    Re: [PHP4BETA] Activating MSSQL
From:       Nick Gorham <nick () lurcher ! org>
Date:       2000-02-26 9:28:03

php4-list@mha.ca wrote:

> Ok, if I should use ODBC to connect to MS SQL, which ODBC driver do
> you/this list recommend
>
> iODBC (http://www.iodbc.org)
> or
> unixODBC (http://www.unixodbc.org)

Both of those "Driver Managers" will allow you to connect to a "driver"
that will connect to MS Sqlserver. However as I maintain one of the driver
managers and work for a company that has a driver that will connect to
SQL Server, I am going to refrain from a blatant plug for either on the
List. I will let others express opinions, however if Frank want's to ask
anything off list, feel free to ask.

> --

Nick Gorham,  nick@lurcher.org
Found in a sig...
    Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour...
    Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.