List:       php-windows
Subject:    Re: [PHP-WIN] gd/apache1.3/WinNT
From:       "Charlotte Owen" <charlie () kawow ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-06-28 15:58:20

Hey,

I encountered a very similar error when using W98, Xitami, and PHP
4.0.6.

Everything worked fine until I installed the GD extension [trying to
follow a tutorial example]. Suddenly the server started refusing to
load PHP scripts, instead sitting there doing nothing for however long
it took you to give up and stop the page loading.

Removed GD and everything was fine. Hmmm.

Charlie.
--
"Severely edited life history..."
Talk baby, talk! - 07968 443136