List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Spell checking w. PHP in Windows
From:       Christian Sandfeld <csa () zen-sys ! com>
Date:       2001-06-28 10:39:21

I have been looking for a while for a way to supply spell checking to the
users of my submit forms, and stumbled accross the tutorial at Zend
Technologies (http://www.zend.com/zend/spotlight/spellchecking.php?print=1)
dealing with this, utilizing the Aspell/Pspell modules.

Now, this is all dandy, but I have not been able to find any info what so
ever on how to accomplish this on the Windows platform. So my question is,
does anyone know how to make this work on a WinNT system, and (preferably)
where to obtaion the needed modules?

I thank you in advance for your time :)

/Christian