List:       php-windows
Subject:    Re: [PHP-WIN] Compiled PHP 4.06 & ISAPI
From:       "Joe Brown" <joebrown () podiatryfl ! com>
Date:       2001-04-30 2:26:03

LOL...

4.0.5 hasn't been released as yet, it's due to be released Monday (in a few
hours).  Yes, 4.0.6 has more bug fixes in it as well, but it's not been
alpha tested yet.

I built an Apache module today and OCI8.  Looks pretty good so far.
If you're really nice to me, and tell me what you require, I may be able to
generate something from the latest cvs.