List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Time
From:       "Josh Seward" <js389599 () ohiou ! edu>
Date:       2001-03-31 3:21:52

Hello,

Is there a way to have php run a script at a certain time? What I really need is \
something like cron on unix systems. I would use windows scheduler but it only goes \
by days. I ned to run this once every hour.

P.S. To let everyone how helped me before. I can now send commands to an outside \
program I am running w/ the fsockopen command. This is after I open the prog. with \
popen. Thank you all for your help., especially Steph and Micheal. Your efffort and \
advice is much appriciated. If your ever in Athens Ohio the first round is on me :-)