List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Installation configuration
From:       gerard garcia <squidzilla () ureach ! com>
Date:       2001-01-30 0:57:52

Hello,
I have Windows 98 running Personal Web Server 4.0
and downloaded the version 4.0.4. pl1 installer number 1.04.
I ran the installation.
I basically want to 'compile' the PHP coding i do (in html)
and 'check it' on the home page that Personal web server
created for me.

Am i doing something wrong? i believe it was suppose
to automatically configure my PWS to view my php code.

Please excuse my unfamiliarity with this application
I wont ask many novice questions..
sorry
The other email address listed on PHP.net that dealt
with installation kept bouncing my messages back.

Thanks in advance
Gerard