List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WINDOWS] PHP4, Windows NT Server, PDFlib (cringe)
From:       "Andrew Phillips" <andrew () blueribboninternet ! com>
Date:       2000-05-31 18:46:51

Hello,

Has anyone gotten PDFlib to work in the windows Environment?
I'm running NT Server 4, IIS 4.0, PHP 4.0. (all 4's!) and trying to get
PDFlib 3.0 to work.

I spent all morning trying to get it to work with no success and instead
of wasting all my time, I was wondering if its even possible.

If you know, please send me an email, Thanks!

-Andrew

Andrew Phillips, Programmer
Blue Ribbon Internet
2708 Billingsley Road