List:       php-windows
Subject:    RE: [PHP-WIN] Flow of PHP testClass
From:       "Jim MacDiarmid" <jim.macdiarmid () comcast ! net>
Date:       2012-03-29 23:08:30

Yes, I believe your understanding is correct... This is my understanding as well.

In line 1 below,  you are creating a new object and using the class constructor to \
initialize $a and $b. In line 2 below, you are creating a new object, with $a and \
$b's  default values. In line 3 below, $a and $b are printed with the values passed \
through the class constructor in line 1. In line 4 below, $a and $b are printed with \
default values since nothing was passed through the class constructor.

1 .  $inst1 = new TestClass(3,50);
2 . $inst2 = new TestClass();
3.  $inst1- ­->printAB();
4.  $inst2- ­->printAB();