List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Template framework systems
From:       "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk () mailzone ! co ! za>
Date:       2012-03-22 14:30:28

OK, next question.

Do some of you implement your own forms of page template =
frameworks/modules, or do you specifically make use of other ones, =
since, for example, I see that while some of them sort of dynamically =
generate templated output, some of them specifically try to in fact sort =
of compile the output content pages before putting it out there to try =
help with a bit of run-time performance, etc. - as in think that while =
they'd obviously still handle content data dynamically, the actual =
layout/static output is already generated/assimilated before the time, =
etc.

I've already sort of used a very simple template system to generate =
static content management system output, but it was very simple, and am =
just wondering if, when it comes to primarily separating things like =
content and back-end functionality, what would you recommend as such?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA