List:       php-windows
Subject:    Re: [PHP-WIN] Using Images in PHP]
From:       "Sascha Meyer" <harlequin2 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-06-15 11:30:08

Hello Nadim,

Nadime wrote:
> Can I resize transparent PNGs and GIFs with the class?

I haven't tested it yet but I guess it -should- work. Best way to find out is to use \
the class and let me know if you succeeded with resizing transparent images or not. I \
will modify parts of the class this week (i.e. allow embedding watermarks and improve \
JPG quality), so it would be great if you could send in your feedback!

Regards, Sascha
--
GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss