List:       php-windows
Subject:    Re: [PHP-WIN] mysql not working but very odd
From:       "Bruce Cowin" <bdc () topenergy ! co ! nz>
Date:       2008-01-20 19:40:30

You need a registry entry in  HKLM\Software\PHP called IniFilePath set
to where your ini file is.  This will get it to load the correct ini
file, so then the extensions should be loaded.  Put the following into a
.reg file and run it and it will create the entry required.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PHP]
"IniFilePath"="C:\\PHP"

Regards,

Bruce

>>> "Joaquin Grech" <joaco@bocazas.com> 19/01/2008 5:11:46 a.m. >>>
bruce,
I just upgraded php to make sure all is good and i see this problem,
my php.ini is in c:\php but it's reading it from c:\windows
i copied it over but same problem, any ideas?