List:       php-windows
Subject:    Re: [PHP-WIN] PHP and MySQL Configuration on my WinXP Pro machine
From:       "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk () cknet ! co ! za>
Date:       2007-12-09 20:13:52

Ok.

Was away this weekend, so only got around to trying out this installation
now, and it seems to be working alright - now just have to get 'used' to the
configuration interface for MySQL now (trying out that SQLLite thing on the
'new' localhost homepage), but at least I can now at least try to do this
now since it is in fact executing normal PHP code, as well as at least
trying to execute the DB code (although I haven't quite got it configured
properly yet).

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker