List:       php-windows
Subject:    RE: [PHP-WIN] Error reporting
From:       "Bruce Cowin" <bdc () topenergy ! co ! nz>
Date:       2007-07-31 22:55:23

Ha ha....well....that's slightly embarrassing!  But turns out it's not
the issue after all.  It must be the permissions issue, but
unfortunately I haven't had a chance to get back and test it.

Thanks for that.

Regards,

Bruce

>>> Gustav Wiberg <gustav@hmn.se> 30/07/2007 6:14:00 p.m. >>>
Hi!

I don't know if that if this would have any effect, but it might. The
html is not written with correct standard.

Should be

Best regards
/Gustav Wiberg