List:       php-windows
Subject:    Re: [PHP-WIN] problem usign COM object
From:       208.247.107.30
Date:       2007-07-19 22:35:57

For whatever reason when I use 'new COM' method and then try to load the
typeinfo I get this:
Warning:  23580072 is not a COM object handler in file.php on line 52

Thats probably a whole different problem all together; since I don't really
care about loading the typeinfo once its working I'll switch the php code to
the best method that will work after I get a solution to the original
problem.  Both yield the same result when making the function call.
thanks anyways