List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] .dat-files to outlook?
From:       Gustav Wiberg <gustav () hmn ! se>
Date:       2007-03-06 13:22:00

Hi there!

Anyone who knows if there are any software available to convert from old .dat-files \
(from Lotus Notes) ? Freeware/ Shareware/ commercial whatever...

I've googled a lot, but I'm not able to find a solution to achieve this. I can open \
the .dat-file in UltraEdit, BUT I'll to make a software That converts those textfiles \
into csv so Outlook can handle it. (each contact is stored on about 20 rows) (Outlook \
2003)

I know that this is not a PHP-question, but I'll take my chance...

Best regards
/Gustav Wiberg