List:       php-windows
Subject:    Re: [PHP-WIN] windows path problem: failed to open stream: No such
From:       Armando <dijital () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2006-12-19 5:43:18

It sounds like a traversal issue. Have you tried specifying an absolute
path like this:

require_once "C:\\Program
Files\\xampp-php\\xampp\\htdocs\\inside\\classes\\folder1\\ThisClass.php";

To see if it works? The double slashes are not in error.. I have some
sites under Apache on Windows that pull files from or write files to non
web-accessible directories and I have to specify double forward slashes
in the absolute path order to make them work. Cheers.

Armando