List:       php-windows
Subject:    Re: [PHP-WIN] shopping cart
From:       Armando <dijital () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2006-04-25 6:36:29

This isn't PHP problem, it's your <base href=""> tag. You set it to null
so IE uses "nothing" as a base reference, hence why you see links in
IE's status bar say things like http:///index.php (note the 3
backslashes) and no pictures showing up. Firefox ignores that and uses
the current site context (http://www.searcydigest.com/catalog) as it's
base reference instead. Cheers.

Armando