List:       php-windows
Subject:    RE: [PHP-WIN] PHP 4.4.2 and MySQL 5?
From:       "Jeff Chastain" <lists () admentus ! com>
Date:       2006-04-06 13:59:57

I tried this ...
 - Overwriting the libmysql.dll/php_mysql.dll and
libmysqli.dll/php_mysqli.dll with the ones from the PHP5 zip
 - Enabling the mysql and mysqli extensions in the php.ini file

However, ever after restarting IIS, the phpInfo dump is still showing the
old 3.X api for MySQL and not the new one.  It seems like PHP4 is intent on
using its internal MySQL settings over any add-on extension.

Thanks.