List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Windows Pathing Issues
From:       "Keff Edwards" <keff () oneintruth ! com>
Date:       2006-01-26 4:01:27

Hi,

I am new to PHP and having an issue that I hope someone can help with...

I have been trying to set up a shopping cart.  Cube Cart v3 and osCommerce
to be exact.  They almost always install fine but anything that requires a
browsable interface where you look for something located on the server side
is not working.  Another example is the Batch-Add files bowsable interface
in Coppermine Photo Gallery.  It puts the full drive path in the path box
instead of the path relative to the domain name.

I am running php 5.something.  Does anyone have any idea what I am talking
about?  Do I need to provide more info?

Keff