List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] browscap.ini
From:       "Tony Trapp" <tonyt () designbytony ! com>
Date:       2006-01-10 2:59:58

hey guys found this message on the web by using google.

> From all that I know, 'browscap.ini' is to be placed in
"'drive':\windows\system\inetsrv" and referred to as such under the
[browscap] caption of the php.ini file.

Hope this helps.

GKE

"Hassan Shaikh" <E-mail Protected> wrote in message
news:E-mail Protected...
> Hi All,
>
> I am getting *Cannot open 'c:\PHP\extra\browscap.ini' for reading* on a
> Windows 2003/IIS setup with PHP. Can anyone help out? Seems like a
> pretty known error coz many links were found while Googling.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Hassan

If this person needs help I can do that as mine is working fine I can help with the \
config of php.ini to make thos work right as my system is the same.

Tony...