List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Writing a server in windows php
From:       George Cherian <georgechianrs () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-29 3:41:49

 I need to write a long running server in php on windows. I am currently using \
'select' on sockets. The problem is that the work of the server involves activities \
that may block. But I don't want the server the block in such circumstances. So the \
proper way seems to be to use createProcess on each request. So I would like to know \
if createProcess will inherit the open sockets.

 Thanks.