List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] problem with PHP 5.0.4 isapi on Windows 2000 IIS6
From:       Gordon Heydon <gordon () heydon ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-08-03 0:04:37

Hi,

I have a problem where it seems that once PHP has completed the page
then not exiting. The subsequent request of the same page is then
throwing an error that it is trying to redeclare a function.

It seems like the PHP is still running of the last request with the old
page still in memory and then it is trying to process the new page and
getting name space issues.

Also I am then getting access violation errors and I the page seems to
be locked by another process. Then the only way to get around this is to
then restart IIS.

when the problem occurs I am getting no errors. I am at a loss on how to
diagnose this or even where I can go from here. Any help will be most
appreciated.

As I am not subscribed to the list please be sure to respond directly to
me as well as the list.

Thanks in advance.
Gordon.