List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Authors and Instructors Needed
From:       64.81.115.57
Date:       2004-08-30 21:42:57

KeyStone Learning Systems (www.keystonelearning.com) is currently seeking subject \
matter experts to work with us to author future courseware titles delivered via \
CD-ROM, VHS, DVD and the Web.

Are you a leading expert or trainer in your field? Do you have a passion or desire to \
teach others?
Have you always wanted to be a published author but haven't had the time or \
opportunity to pursue your goal?

KeyStone has been working with leading experts for more than 15 years in the areas of \
desktop software, development, programming and certification topics to develop \
computer and video-based courseware.
Our products are used by more than 500,000 active professional users and sold along \
with more than 1,200 course titles in some of the following categories:
  - Professional Certifications, such as MCSE and CCNA
  - Application and Web Developers, such as Java, SQL and VB.Net
  - Desktop Applications, such as Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and Publisher
  - Digital Media Applications, such as Macromedia Flash and Adobe Photoshop
  - Professional Soft skills, such as Project Management and Accounting
  - Other Information Technology, Communications and development related courses

If you are interested in joining our team of leading experts, we encourage you to \
visit our site at http://www.keystonelearning.com/keystone/sme  for additional \
information.

Thank you.

The KeyStone Team