List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Re: php_printer extension patch
From:       207.90.107.9
Date:       2004-07-31 7:41:31

Philippe Maes wrote:
> For my work, i needed the printer extension (for windows), and some
> problems appeared to me when i used it:
>
> - printer_draw_bmp function don't satisfy me because it not use printer
> resolution. I fixed it by adding 2 parameters (width and height).
> - printer_set_option doesn't work. I fixed it by adding an option to
> validate the others one.
>
> I tryed to contact previous maintener, but they don't answer me.
>
> You can find my patch for the moment on http://tawanation.dyndns.org
>
> Best Regards
>
> - Philippe MAES -

I'm going to go check this out... because it's a cool idea and because I'm
thinking about printing.  But really, if this patch works as well as advertised
then you should really submit the patch to php internals.  That way everyone can
benefit from your patch, not just those of us that actually read the newsgroup
messages :)