List:       php-windows
Subject:    Re: [PHP-WIN] Re: Splitting results
From:       "Mikey" <mikey () radius-design ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-07-30 14:57:10

----- Original Message -----
From: "Schalk Neethling" <schalk@volume4.co.za>
To: "Mikey" <mikey@radius-design.co.uk>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 3:21 PM

> So this list is also not for people new to PHP right?

First of all, reply to the list and not to my work email.  This is the first
rule of mailing lists.  Luckily I am at my work machine, otherwise your mail
would have ended up straight in my killfile.  I include a link to a
mailing-list netiquette FAQ as you are obviously new to these as well
(http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php).

Secondly, whether you are new to PHP or not, this list is for general PHP
related queries ("Are there any workarounds for this bug?", "Why doesn't the
code I have written work?"), not for questions like "I need code that does
this, any ideas?".  If you have written some code and it doesn't work, post
that to the group and I am sure someone will tell you where you are going
wrong or if you should be doing it differently - including myself.

And finally, I did offer you a solution to your problem - did it help you at
all?

Mikey