List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Run system command from PHP
From:       "Gerardo Rojas" <grojas () strategicinc ! com>
Date:       2004-07-30 14:25:50

I am trying to modify the registry by running a *.reg dynamically =
created by PHP.  I am having trouble gettting the file to execute from =
within PHP.  I actually create a *.reg file and save it.  I then try to =
run it from PHP.  I've tried using exec, system, shell_exec() and none =
seem to actually work.  I don't get an error message either.

When I run the *.reg file from a cmd window, it works fine.  I also =
noticed that it prompts the user once and then confirms the change using =
some alert box mechanism (windows builtin).

Is there anyway to do this?

--
Gerardo S. Rojas
mailto: grojas@strategicinc.com