List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Splitting results
From:       Schalk Neethling <schalk () volume4 ! co ! za>
Date:       2004-07-30 12:35:07

I am trying to split the results from a database query into specific
number of columns per row. I know how to create a repeat region but the
problem is this either creates a bunch of columns next to each other or
a bunch of rows below each other. What I want to be able to do for
example is have the results displayed in a format of three columns per row.

Any ideas?

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential \
and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of \
the sender. If you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so \
that I can correct and delete the original email. Thank you.