List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] php_printer extension patch
From:       195.146.230.230
Date:       2004-07-30 7:51:35

For my work, i needed the printer extension (for windows), and some
problems appeared to me when i used it:

- printer_draw_bmp function don't satisfy me because it not use printer
resolution. I fixed it by adding 2 parameters (width and height).
- printer_set_option doesn't work. I fixed it by adding an option to
validate the others one.

I tryed to contact previous maintener, but they don't answer me.

You can find my patch for the moment on http://tawanation.dyndns.org

Best Regards

- Philippe MAES -