List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Need Help
From:       "S F Alim" <salim () vodatel ! com>
Date:       2003-08-31 19:17:37

Dear All,
Actually I am new to this php world, I did try to download enuff info
'how to install' but unfortunately I don't know jack about it and plus
for couple of weeks I wont be able to sit online and download or browse
internet, I just have this email access. So any sort of help will be
appreciated.
I do have manual to install php 4 on windows system, but frankly
speaking . I realy didn't get most of it, specialy MS VC++ part and
after that.
Requirments:
1. I want to configure PHP4 on my IIS 5.0 (windows 2000 pro) not on
apache server. As most of the 'User Contribution Notes' talk about
apache server configuration.
2. As I said b4 that I wont be able to get online and download anythin',
so if anyone can send me file(s) regarding configuration I realy
appreciate it and by the way my email account can handle 20 mb.
3. I don't have VC++ on my machine, so do I really have to install it
for compiling and building php4?
4. if someone can send me through email this file 'win32build.zip' and
also source code for DNS name resolver 'bindlib_w32.zip'.
5. and yes also I did not get this part of manual "Installation of
windows extensions". What do I have to know about this topic? And what
should I be aware of?
Please once again in advance any help is realy realy appreciated.
Regards,
S F Alim.
Tech Support,
Technical Deptt.,