List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Sending Mail with PHP.
From:       Trystano () aol ! com
Date:       2003-08-31 14:26:05

Hi all, I've been using PHP over the last year now, and have become quite
capable with the language, but, there is one function/feature that I have yet to
try/use, and that is the mail() function.

I am gonna start to learn it to night, but was wondering if there was any
adjustments that were needed within the php.ini file before I actually start
writing up the code.

The function seems staright forward enough to execute, but are there any
other things i should know that is required to send email via PHP scripts.

I am using AOL to send and recieve emails.

Tryst