List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Connection on mysql.
From:       "Arthur Franco" <arthur () ici ! curitiba ! org ! br>
Date:       2003-03-31 20:03:44

What is the safest way to make a connection with php to mysql?
I'm using an require 'DB_conn.php' file that make the connection and this
file is outside /var/www/. Someone including my original file "login.php"
and printing the variable $user for example can see the value of the
variable, that in this example is my user for connection on mysql.

Someone have a better way to hide mysql user and password in php files?

Arthur