List:       php-windows
Subject:    RE: [PHP-WIN] Download of GIF
From:       "Rahul Jadhav" <rahulj () cybage ! com>
Date:       2003-03-31 10:47:27

When I double click the file it is opening in the Browser. But it is seen as broken \
image like symbol.

When I move cursor on the gif file it shows type as .gif. Also my ststem is having \
win2k pro OS, so it should support GIF files.

I am doubtfull if this is problem with header setting wherein the properties of gifs \
are not set correctly.

Best Regards

Rahul