List:       php-windows
Subject:    Re: Re: [PHP-WIN] Tables (might be OT)
From:       "Bobo Wieland" <dev () elstudion ! com>
Date:       2003-03-30 13:46:06

Thanks to all of you for helping me.

So far, the css-option - word-wrap:break-word; - is the best solution. But
it's worthless since it doesn't work in Mozilla... To bad... =(

The code (below and in previous mail) is great too, but doesn't work either.
It is only _words_ that are too long that needs to be wraped, the whole
sentence can be longer...

Thanks!

.bobo