List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Re: Stil having problems (WAS : Problem with links....)
From:       Neil Smith <neil () fresh-toast ! uklinux ! net>
Date:       2003-02-28 14:59:40

Hi - check your SQL : I think what you have here is a select asking for
MAX(ID) which will return one result (this is what MAX does).

So, no need to ask for WHERE id IN (SELECT(MAX(ID)) but instead ask for
SELECT id=MAX(ID).

If you wanted top n instead, ask for
SELECT id FROM data ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 0,n

Probably. What are you actually trying to print out ?

HTH
Neil Smith.