List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] erealloc() bug?
From:       212.238.190.175
Date:       2003-02-27 14:35:11

Hello group,

After spending over 2 hours of searching on Google and finding only
"old" bugs (like http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=10238), I try my luck
here :)
Please bear with me, this is my first posting here and I don't really
know which information you require to answer my question(s).

One of my customers (we are a Win2k, IIS 5 hosting company) gets the
following error on one of his YaPP <http://yapp.phpworld.net/index.php>
pages:

	"CGI Error
	The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning
	a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:
	FATAL:  erealloc():  Unable to allocate 63 bytes"

The number of bytes is quite random. The problem started suddenly
yesterday evening, the same page has always worked properly. You can
view the page or error here:
http://www.sohbetyeri.com/index.php?board=38;action=display;threadid=570,
if you get the error in stead of an timeout.

Server information:
	Windows 2000, 5.00.2195, SP3
	IIS 5
	PHP 4.3.1
	2.096.624 KB RAM
	PIII 1,2 GHz processor
Plenty of SWAP and RAM available (the server normaly uses +/- 900 MB of
its 2 GB RAM).

His domain is "isolated" on the server, which means the site gets its
own parsers 'n stuff.

I've read (among alot of other things):
<http://www.php.net/manual/en/zend.layout.memory-management.php>, but I
don't think this is relevant information at this moment.
<http://www.phpbuilder.com/mail/php-developer-list/2001041/0714.php> was
quite interesting, but in this case it was caused by a file upload.
<http://www.phpbuilder.com/mail/php-general/2001062/1433.php> is about
an Apache crash.

The script (only) tries to get data from the mySQL server.

If you need more information, just ask :)

Thanks in advance for any help/pointers

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Jan Reilink