List:       php-windows
Subject:    Re: [PHP-WIN] Another Newb PHP question
From:       Step Schwarz <step () theschwarzgroup ! com>
Date:       2002-11-27 12:37:41

Hi Joe,

> The zip file with the calendar code/instructions is attached  here is their
> website: http://calendar.codewalkers.com/

I believe that code was written by Matt Wade himself -- the founder of
Codewalkers, if I'm not mistaken.  You may want to re-post your question in
the Codewalkers forum (http://codewalkers.com/forum/index.php) because I did
a quick search of the code and I don't see any target="_blank"s in there.

If you want to e-mail me a link to your site off-list, I'll be happy to take
a peek.. maybe something will stick out.

Good luck,
-Step