List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] How to prevent error email from being sent?
From:       130.64.135.21
Date:       2002-10-29 6:55:53

Hey guys,

    My service sends out emails every few days to members who wish to have
stats sent to them. The problem is once an email becomes inactive, I the
webmaster gets a failure email sent to me. This is starting to add up and I
can get upwards of 20 of these a day. It just seems likea  waste of space
and bandwidth... is there anyway I can prevent this?

    If i delete the webmaster email key in php.ini will my emails not have a
reply address?

Thanks!

- Noah

webmaster@trademytraffic.com