List:       php-windows
Subject:    RE: [PHP-WIN] Urgent!!!!
From:       "Asendorf, John" <JAsendorf () lcounty ! com>
Date:       2002-06-27 18:22:46

Can you give us "line 2"  My guess is that you either have a bad DSN or a
bad line in the connect string.

John Asendorf - jasendorf@lcounty.com
Web Applications Developer
http://www.lcounty.com - NEW FEATURES ADDED DAILY!
Licking County, Ohio, USA
740-349-3631
Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit