List:       php-windows
Subject:    RE: [PHP-WIN] Re: Humor... Was: Mathimatical equations in PHP [Th
From:       "Asendorf, John" <JAsendorf () lcounty ! com>
Date:       2001-12-31 13:40:06

Hey Anders,

I recognize humor.  You're just not funny.  But, never fear, when it comes
to pomposity you've got a corner on the market.

John

------

A sample of Ander's "humor":

"Yes, there is naive approach to this: remove every single web page with
scripting."

"To beging with, why not give the manual a try?"

"Why do you uses quotes here?"

"Of course it is possible. (Why would it not be?)

I've don it my self (stored ptrocedures that builds HTML pages),
and especially the full text search you were talking about."