List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Mpanel, IIS and win2k server problem
From:       Isan Kaiser <j_berek () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-12-31 5:16:02

After installing my win2k server with IIS and also
php(exe version, not the isapi one), I tried
installing mpanel. For some reason or another, Mpanel
simply does not pass the cookie variables (or so I
believe)since I keep getting the same error message
that I believe. When I modified the code to echo the
cookie variables out, I was able to log into Mpanel.

In case any of you don't know what Mpanel is, check
out this url:
http://www.mattsscripts.co.uk/mpanel.htm

I've read that win2k server has problems passing
cookie information and this maybe the problem but I'm
keeping my views open just in case it isn't.

Sounds weird but it really happened. Anyone out there
using Mpanel with win2k server and IIS? Perhaps you
can shed some light on this.

All software I used are as follows:
php (version 4.0.3 and 4.1.0)(cgi version for both
versions)
win2k server version IIS 5.0

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.