List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] Re: Image Magick on Windows NT?
From:       65.197.113.237
Date:       2001-12-28 19:47:02

Grant,

I have never used Image Magick before. Honestly I just recently started
using PHP and I read somewhere that IM would work on *nix only, not on
Windows. When I find a binary for Windows I'll give it a try, but if you get
someone to write a php library for IM, I am willing to drive the 60 or so
miles that separate me from Austin to come and get it :)

Damiano