List:       php-soap
Subject:    Re: [SOAP] consuming WCF with php5.2.6
From:       Roger Roelofs <rer () datacompusa ! com>
Date:       2009-09-28 23:18:57

Derek,

Two ideas.

First try

$wcf = $client->PerformSearch(array['RequestMessage'] =>  $myParam));

The indentation got a little garbled in the email, so I could be wrong here.

Second, my guess is you are talking to a MS server so you might need
some code to alter the xml to match the expected namespaces.  Check out
this comment from the php docs
http://www.php.net/manual/en/soapclient.dorequest.php#74123

hth

On 09/28/2009 06:10 PM, Derek Almond wrote:
> I'm having trouble finding the magic combination to consume a WCF
> service, can anyone advise on where I'm wrong?
>
> I've got a test script as follows, (it's locked down to my IP so i
> dont think you;'ll be able to test it, but i've included the wsdl
> location for completeness)
>

> <?php
>
> try{
>      $client = new