List:       php-qa
Subject:    [PHP-QA] Re: [PHP-DEV] PHP 4.0.4 Lockup
From:       Zeev Suraski <zeev () zend ! com>
Date:       2000-12-22 12:10:54

I've solved this problem in the CVS.
It appears as the whole get_current_key() implementation kinda sucks right
now, and most of the code that uses it doesn't use it correctly anyway.
I want to change get_current_key() so that it doesn't duplicate the key,
but return a pointer to the bucket inside the hash (perhaps with an
optional argument to duplicate it).  In many cases, you don't need a
replica of the key, and all you'd do is free it a couple of lines after you
obtained it.  BTW, lots of code right now doesn't free it, and leaks.

Zeev

Zeev Suraski <zeev@zend.com>
CTO &  co-founder, Zend Technologies Ltd. http://www.zend.com/