List:       php-qa
Subject:    Suggested direction for the PHP QA Group
From:       Zak Greant <zak () nucleus ! com>
Date:       2000-06-30 18:11:42

Here are my suggestions for the direction of the PHP QA group.

Primary Goal:
	To support the PHP core developers by providing them with timely quality
assurance for PHP release candidates.

Secondary Goal:
	Help streamline the bug reporting process.
	This can be done by:
	 - Closing spurious bug reports
	 - Confirming existing bug reports
	 - Bringing critical bugs to the attention of the developers

I feel that the focus of the group should initially be kept very
narrow.  Simply meeting our primary goal will be hard work!

I feel that once we agree on what exactly we want to do, we can move onto
deciding how we are going to do it.

Zak Greant
Creative Director
Nucleus Information Service Inc.

"A camel is a horse designed by a committee."
- Alex Issigonis (Designer of the Mini)