List:       php-qa
Subject:    bogus: PHP 4.0 Bug #5311: Checkdnsrr
From:       waldschrott <waldschrott () kiffen ! de>
Date:       2000-06-30 14:55:09

I think we should create a system for bugs which are like the following
one, obviously bogus - I could not verify this bug, even after
correcting the syntax errors... grrr

IŽd suppose every bug which is obviously bogus can be marked as BOGUS,
or INVALID from a QA, then sb. (not the same person always, a rotating
system would be fine) writes a short response....

somone should close this one anyway

regards