List:       php-qa
Subject:    Bug #79123 [Fbk->Asn]: Failed to init .Net runtime
From:       "v-altruo at microsoft dot com" <php-bugs () lists ! php ! net>
Date:       2020-01-17 18:52:54

Edit report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=79123&edit=1

 ID:                 79123
 User updated by:    v-altruo at microsoft dot com
 Reported by:        v-altruo at microsoft dot com
 Type:               Bug
 Package:            Testing related
 Operating System:   Windows Server 2012 R2
 PHP Version:        7.3.14RC1
 Assigned To:        cmb
 Block user comment: N
 Private report:     N

 New Comment:

The test does not pass with the 7.4.1 build. However, I do believe you are correct \
about it being a setup issue. I ran the test locally (Windows 10), and the test \
passed.

Previous Comments:
[2020-01-17 18:37:00] cmb@php.net

Umm, I still think this is some setup issue, but to be sure, would
that test pass with PHP 7.3.13 or 7.4.1 (checking one of these
machines should be sufficient)?

[2020-01-17 18:00:00] v-altruo at microsoft dot com

I searched each OS and all of them have that key in their registry.

[2020-01-17 15:42:55] cmb@php.net

Okay, but the error message hints at CLRMetaData.CorRuntimeHost
not being registered.  Please search the registry's
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID hive for the key

  {CB2F6723-AB3A-11d2-9C40-00C04FA30A3E}

[2020-01-16 17:48:24] v-altruo at microsoft dot com

The test also fails for Windows Server 2016 and 2019.

All 3 of these OS have .NET framework installed. The versions installed are:
1.0.3705
1.1.4322
2.0.50727
4.0.30319