List:       php-qa
Subject:    Bug #78626 [Opn]: bug27023.phpt never finishes
From:       dams () php ! net
Date:       2019-11-07 18:54:56

Edit report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=78626&edit=1

 ID:                 78626
 Updated by:         dams@php.net
 Reported by:        dams@php.net
 Type:               Bug
 Package:            Testing related
 Operating System:   OSX
 PHP Version:        7.4.0RC2
 Block user comment: N
 Private report:     N

 New Comment:

Fresh build, and I get this :

--TEST--
Bug #27023 (CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS does not parse content types for files)
--INI--
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED
--SKIPIF--
--FILE--
Server is not running

On the other hand, make test TESTS=ext/curl/tests/bug27023.phpt still hangs.

Previous Comments:
[2019-11-07 10:52:01] nikic@php.net

Is there any useful error output if you run the test directly? I.e. via "sapi/cli/php \
ext/curl/tests/bug27023.phpt"?

[2019-10-04 17:32:37] dams@php.net

Yes, my bad. Test bug48203 passes, while bug27023 (and others) still hang.

Let me compile against the last RC for 7.4

[2019-10-04 10:41:32] cmb@php.net

> bug27023 runs and passes.

Is this a typo, or does the test pass, if you run it as single
test?  In the latter case the used run-tests.php might not support
CONFLICT files - did you use a recent run-tests.php from the 7.4
branch?

[2019-10-04 10:19:19] dams@php.net

bug27023 runs and passes.
The list of hanging tests is complete.

I checked again with a new pull and build (just in case).

[2019-10-04 07:43:39] cmb@php.net

> what is the way to run one phpt ?

If you've built yourself, you can do

    make test TESTS=ext/curl/tests/bug48203.phpt

But I don't think that's necessary.  Given the list of stalling
tests, this looks to be a general issue with
ext/curl/tests/server.inc.

    https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=78626

--
Edit this bug report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=78626&edit=1