List:       php-qa
Subject:    [PHP-QA] linkedin data
From:       "sdc" <sales () supreme-data ! com>
Date:       2015-08-28 15:10:33

Hello, We are Supreme Data Connections. From time to time we reach out from past and \
prospective customers to keep you informed about our new data that we have available. \
We at SDC speacialize in geo-targeting data lists to provide you with the most \
successful campaign. We find your perfect customer for you and allow you to focus on \
what really matters. Selling them your product or service. Below we have outlined \
several data lists we have available and how you can easily start on the right path \
to success.

Consumer

** With our highly developed consumer database (compiled from over 10 different \
sources) we are able to provide data for the following verticals:

Solar
Home Security
Mortgage
Debt

We have the most competive pricing based on volume. Here is the outline of pricing \
for your review.

10k - 40k = $0.04/record
41k - 70k = $0.035/record
71k - 100k = $0.03/record
101k - 200k = $0.025/record
201k+ = speacialized quote.

** We can add email addresses to any order. For pricing on records with email add \
$0.0075/record to your order.

** Database is updated monthly

Auto Data with VIN Numbers

Minimum purchase is 10k records
Pricing starts at $0.06/record
Bulk pricing available

** This database is updated monthly

Ailment Database

Minimum Purchase is 10k records
Pricing starts at $0.05/record
Bulk pricing avaialble
200+ Ailments to choose from so that you can better target your ideal consumer

** This database is updated monthly

B2B Database

Minimum purchase is 10k records
Pricing is $0.04/record
Bulk pricing is available

** Database is updated Monthly

Vertical Specific Data

** All of our feeds are less than 12 hours old. There is a minimum purchase of 2k \
records. This allows us to secure your spot in the feed and prove the success of the \
campaign.

Payday (SF) = $0.10/record
Payday (LF) = $0.13/record
Auto Insurance = $0.14/record
Student Loan (LF) = $0.08/record
Auto Finance = $0.11/record
EDU = $0.08/record
Grant Seekers = $0.05/record

If you have any questions please click reply on this email or visit \
http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGV0ZGpkBGRmAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGV0AwN5ZQHzrKMurUMkCGpjAwNjBGt4AwEJ \
and speak with a staff member about your needs.